|Silavut Exhibit (left)||Silavut Exhibit (entry)||Silavut Exhibit (right)|
|Click on an image to see a more detailed view.|
|Exhibit details (left)||Exhibit details (center)||Exhibit details (right)|
- This exhibit is a 12' x 12' free standing unit and features an open, walk-through design.
- 10- large fromat graphic panels
- 1- free-standing introductory sign ( 20" x 72" )
- 6- translucent overhead panels
- 1- Kiosk (left) featuring taped and captioned interviews with several of the elders from the area, commenting on their experience of climate change.
- 1- Kiosk (right) includes an interactive DVD that explores regional issues dealing with climate change.
- Size: approx. 200 sq. ft.
- Security: Minimum
Rental costs & Shipping:
- $2,900 / 8 week booking
- Shipping is the responsibility of the borrowing institution.
(Crating specifications available upon request)
- Availability: Fall 2009
Booking information for this exhibit.
Return to Silavut exhibit page.